Opportunities & Talent
Washington Nanofabrication Facility
- Fabrication/Equipment Service Engineer – 5/25/21 – Info & Application
- Undergraduate Research Assistant – 3/16/21 – Info | Application
- Systems Engineer @ SiTime 7/7/21 – Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Info
- Process Engineer @ Intel – 6/3/21 – Info
- Postdoctoral Scholar and Research Engineer Positions in the fields of Integrated Photonics and Photonic Metadevices @ Georgia Tech – 5/20/21 – Send CV and statement of research experience to Dr. Ali Adibi at email@example.com – Info
- Process Engineer @ Tunoptix – 5/20/21 – Send your resume to John.Fijol@ipgroup-inc.com – Info
- Master’s in Microfluidic Water Purification Devices @ University of Maine/Harvard Wyss Institute/Sappi – 3/10/21 – email cover letter, CV, 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “MS candidate – your name”. Students will spend the summers of 2021 and 2022 in Boston working in the Harvard/Wyss labs (housing expenses paid), exploring possible avenues to mass-production of a portable, off-grid pulsed-electric-field water purification device.
- Materials and Surface Chemistry Applications Scientist @ NanoScience Instruments – 2/8/21 – Info
No available internships
No available fellowships
No available CVs/resumes.
If you would like to add a new job posting or CV/resume, please email the job details (preferably link to apply) or your CV/resume (as a PDF file) to email@example.com.
*Resumes/CVs are posted for 6 months from the receipt of the most recent version.