- Karl F. Böhringer, Professor of Electrical Engineering and Bioengineering
- Jevne Micheau-Cunningham, M.Eng., Ph.D.
Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC)
The SAC makes recommendations on research and teaching related operations such as active space allocation and reassignment, development and implementation of MOUs, and the development of research priorities in NanoES.
- Lara Gamble, Research Associate Professor, Bioengineering; Associate Director, Molecular Analysis Facility (MAF)
- Michael Khbeis, Director, Washington Nanofabrication Facility (WNF)
- Arka Majumdar, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering / Physics
- Igor Novosselov, Research Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Peter Pauzauskie, Associate Professor, Materials Science & Engineering
Administrative Committee (AC)
The AC makes decisions on administrative, operational and fiscal issues. The AC will be chaired by the Dean of the College of Engineering (or delegate) and it will comprise of the Chairs of the Departments with faculty with presence in NanoES or participating in NanoES research.
- Michael Bragg, Frank & Julie Jungers Dean, College of Engineering
- François Baneyx, Chair and Charles W. H. Matthaei Professor, Chemical Engineering
- Cecilia Giachelli, W. Hunter and Dorothy Simpson Endowed Chair, Bioengineering
- Jihui Yang, Chair, Materials Science & Engineering
- Raadhakrishnan Poovendran, Chair, Electrical Engineering
- Per Reinhall, Chair, Mechanical Engineering
- Anthony Waas, Boeing-Egtvedt Chair, Aeronautics & Astronautics